Many cutting-edge projects such as AI, autonomous driving, VR, drones, etc. Actively accept orders for advanced projects such as AI, autonomous driving, VR, IoT, drones>
■ Idol video content utilizing VR
■ Surveillance app using drone
■ Autonomous driving system such as in-vehicle ECU and image recognition
■ Home karaoke app system jointly developed with a TV station
■ iOS / Android compatible smartphone apps, etc.
Redefining the Way
just want passion
In a passionate organization, passionate people knock on the door.
From Silicon Valley maxim
Fracta has hired a lot of people so far. Among them, there are those who perform surprisingly overwhelmingly. What do they have in common? I think twice.
Silicon Valley maxims include:
A-level people want to work with A-level people. B-level people tend to hire C-level people.
Good people like to work with good people, and those who don't want to hire people who are inferior to them. Hiring someone inferior to you may be because it's easy to handle, or your position isn't jeopardized. But that doesn't make the organization interesting, and it doesn't make it an attractive company.
Co-founder Lars, current CFO Yasuka, first CTO Ryu, current engineer team leader Minoda, COO Tom, CEO Tahara, and everyone, much more than me. There is a part that excels. Somehow get someone better than you to come in and work with them. That's what's exciting.
Our Journey So Far
Advanced technology development centered on industry-academia-government joint research (competitive new technology development by industry-academia-government)
• Strategic utilization of intellectual property (creation, protection and utilization of intellectual property and international intellectual property strategy)
• Dissemination of information to the world (dissemination of information and creation of a mechanism for gathering information)
• Human resources development (cultivation of technical human resources to support Mecca creation)
• Aimed at intellectual property rights related to IT (Information Technology) such as finance, computers and digital networks, and various legal issues that arise in society due to technological development such as biotechnology (BIO Technology) or artificial intelligence (AI). This is a laboratory newly established in HOCIT in November 2020 for the purpose of conducting research. This institute focuses on finance, IT-related, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, artificial intelligence (AI) and other advanced technology-related laws, intellectual property rights law, etc. The purpose is to conduct research and research activities on "transformation of the legal system and its issues" in the fields of intersection.
GROUNDBREAKING SENSOR TECHNOLOGY LAUNCHED
• The Institute focuses on finance, IT-related, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, artificial intelligence (AI) and other advanced technology-related laws, intellectual property rights law, etc. The purpose is to conduct research and research activities on "transformation of the legal system and its issues in fields where fields intersect".
• This institute is organized, operated and operated mainly by full-time faculty members of the university, but we have a system in which excellent researchers and practitioners inside and outside the university also cooperate at any time. We are also conducting surveys and research in collaboration with domestic and overseas research institutes, and are also conducting contract research from related central government agencies. In addition, lectures by researchers and practitioners in cutting-edge fields are held at any time.
The results of the survey and research are published in the bulletin "Research on State-of-the-art Technology-Related Laws" (annual), etc., and are returned to society through study groups and lectures, etc., and have been highly evaluated by society.
• We plan to continue conducting research and research focusing on cutting-edge technology-related legal fields and promoting the construction of a legal system that can respond to the latest technological developments. We hope that all the staff will open up a new area of knowledge that combines cutting-edge technology-related laws and practice, and become a research institute that can contribute to society through it.